Grinding Wheel For PCD And PCBN Tools Introduction:
Ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheel has high strength, good heat resistance, sharp cutting, high grinding efficiency, not easy to heat and plug in the grinding process, small thermal expansion, easy to control the machining accuracy.
Scope of use:
used for fine grinding of PCD, PCBN automobile hub cutter, outer round cutter, super hard insert, end surface, hole, and so on.
Bond type: ceramic bond:
The requirement of grinding equipment for the Grinding Wheel For PCD And PCBN Tools is much higher than that of ordinary tool grinding machines. Due to the high hardness of diamond, the grinding force is much higher than that of grinding hard alloy, and the grinding force is very large, and the grinding is easy to lose PCD particles, affecting the service life of the tool.PCD materials are mainly divided into three types according to the particle size: coarse particle size (20-50μm), medium particle size (about 10μm), and fine particle size (-5μm). The coarser the particle size is, the more difficult it is to grind. Fine-grain grinding is easy, grinding edge quality is better.
Why choose a ceramic bond grinding wheel for PCD&CBN tools?
In Grinding PCD tools, because the resin bond is soft, easy to deformation during grinding, can not effectively grinding PCD tools; Metal bond due to the combination of abrasive ability is too strong and poor self-sharpening, grinding efficiency is low, and metal bond grinding wheel will cause the most serious damage to the edge of PCD tool; Considering grinding efficiency, durability and machining quality of workpiece surface, ceramic bonded diamond grinding wheel is the most suitable choice for grinding PCD tools.
According to machine type and processing needs, the grinding wheel is made into various standard shapes and sizes.
Diamond grinding wheel with ceramic bond has the common characteristics of the diamond and ceramic bond:
(1)Compared with common corundum and silicon carbide grinding wheels, its grinding force is stronger, grinding temperature is lower, grinding wheel wear is smaller;
(2) Can adapt to the role of various coolants;
(3) Good shape retention of grinding wheel and high precision of grinding parts;
(4) There are many holes in the grinding wheel, which is conducive to chip removal and heat dissipation during grinding, and is not easy to block and burn the workpiece;
(5) The grinding wheel has good self-sharpness, long dressing intervals, and easy dressing.
The advantages of the diamond grinding wheel with the ceramic bond are as follows.
1) High grinding efficiency;
2) High wear resistance: grinding wheel has high wear resistance and less abrasive consumption, especially when grinding very hard and brittle workpiece;
3) Small grinding force and low grinding temperature;
4) The workpiece grinding high precision, has good surface quality, and good shape retention of the workpiece.
Room 1-6, Building 2, Hongfu Science Park, BeiQiJia Town, Changping District, Beijing, China Factory Address:
Xiangtian Industrial Park, San Zhua Lun Street, Jingan County, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province 330600, China Contact: Zhiyong Shu Mobile:0086-13910819265
Fax: 0086-10-61763316-210 E-mail: [email protected]
Tel-Nub: 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265