With the development of industrial tools, the use of tool grinders is constantly improving. The original old-fashioned grinders have been transformed into fool-type grinders. Looking forward to the future, the BT-150HG cutter grinding machine is another trend.
1. The old-fashioned grinder has many functions and many accessories. It is suitable for users who have a small amount of but a large variety of products. The corresponding operation is a bit cumbersome, so it requires high technical requirements for the users of the factory.
2. The fool-type grinder is generally special equipment with a single function and relatively simple operation, but it is necessary to choose targeted equipment.
3. Numerical control type knife grinders are mostly used by tool manufacturers and refinishing shops. The high value is not acceptable to ordinary factories.
1. First check the number of edges to be ground, such as 2-edge, 3-edge, 4-edge, etc., and then select the corresponding fixture, such as 2-edge, 4-edge with quadrilateral; 3-edge, 6-edge with 6-edge Yes, it must not be used wrong. Then select a suitable collet according to the diameter of the milling cutter, clamp it into the tailstock of the fixture at a 45-degree angle, and lock it slightly.
2. Adjust the tool holder according to the diameter of the milling cutter, put the locked knife into the tool holder, let the edge of the milling cutter against the holder press block, align the tool, and then check the effect of the tool: 2 blades, For 4-flute and six-flute milling cutters, the blade must be flat with the corresponding edge of the fixture, and the three-flute should only have a flat blade, otherwise, it must be corrected.
3. After the BT-150HG CBN sharpening machine tool is positioned, it starts to grind the tool, and the end face is ground. First, adjust the end face grinding seat according to the size of the tool so that the grinding wheel can just grind each face of the tool.
4. Adjustable center escape angle grinding: 2 edge milling cutter grinding is to pay attention to the blade and the fixture surface, 1 blade depth (first screw to the bottom), the corresponding surface is shallow (losing 2 to 3 grids), and it must be rotated when grinding . 3 edge milling cutter grinding pay attention to the 246 surfaces on the fixture, 24 deep, 6 shallows, to rotate. The 1324 face on the 4-blade tool unlocking clamp is 13 deep and 24 shallows and does not rotate (the tool will be broken after rotation). The 361425 surface on the 6-blade tool unlocking clamp is 36 deep and 1425 shallow, without rotation. BT-150HG CBN tool grinder can grind tool.
5. The second clearance angle grinding, the 2-blade knife has a special grinding seat, and the parallel surface of the milling cutter on the grinding jig can be put into grinding. 3, 4, and 6-blade cutters are ground at the rear grinding seat. For 3-blade milling cutters, pay attention to the insert grinding of the cutting edge of the milling cutter and the jig. The 4-blade milling jigs can be ground in sequence, and the 6-blade cutters are not ground.
If you need a BT-150HG CBN tool grinder or want to know about the BT-150HG CBN tool grinder price, you can contact me directly. Or check it out on our company’s official website. Website: https://www.jxgeqi.com/
Room 1-6, Building 2, Hongfu Science Park, BeiQiJia Town, Changping District, Beijing, China Factory Address:
Xiangtian Industrial Park, San Zhua Lun Street, Jingan County, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province 330600, China Contact: Zhiyong Shu Mobile:0086-13910819265
Fax: 0086-10-61763316-210 E-mail: [email protected]
Tel-Nub: 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265