The design of most domestic diamond tool grinders has the following two characteristics: one is to sharpen PCBN and PCD tools while taking into account natural diamond tools; the other is to sharpen and weld super-hard turning tools and boring tools, and also to take care of them. Disc and shaft tools.
At present, with the rapid development of technology and the market, PCBN and PCD tools have been widely used. The market puts forward high requirements for PCD and PCBN tool grinding equipment in terms of grinding efficiency, mainly as follows, such as BT-150H universal grinder.
1. The increased proportion of indexable blades for grinding requires strong equipment specificity, simple structure, and strong rigidity. With the deepening of the division of labor and cooperation, more than 80% of customers use this equipment to mass-produce the same type of tools, namely PCNB, PCD or alloy indexable inserts, welding turning tools, etc. For a single demand, the structure of the machine tool can be simplified, and the rigidity of the equipment should be greatly enhanced. This not only reduces equipment costs but also lays a solid foundation for high-efficiency production.
2. The main part of the auxiliary time-the tool setting time requirement is greatly shortened. The arc of the blade is formed by the rotation of the worktable. Adjusting the arc center of the tool to coincide with the rotation axis of the worktable (ie, the tool setting action) is a prerequisite for grinding, and this “tool setting action” runs through the tool grinding The whole process is repeated continuously, which is the fundamental reason why traditional machine tools cannot get rid of manual operation.
3. The BT-150H tool grinder is required to be easy and reliable to operate and try not to rely on the manual skills of the operator. If traditional equipment is used to achieve this effect by air cylinder feed, it will greatly sacrifice the grinding efficiency of PCD and PCNB tools. In addition, due to the lack of precision in mechanical manufacturing, this machine tool is very unstable and requires strong manual skills to give full play to its strengths.
1. First determine the diameter of the milling cutter. If you want to grind an 8MM end mill, then choose an 8MM chuck, and then lock the milling cutter on a 50D sleeve.
2. Set the angle and slightly swing the milling cutter sleeve by 4° (the bevel of the bottom surface of the milling cutter is between 2° and 6°).
3. Start grinding the bottom surface, such as a milling cutter. Align the milling cutter with the grinding wheel. After completing the tool setting step, then grind the bevel of the bottom surface of the milling cutter. After grinding one edge, replace the other edge to grind in turn.
4. Grind the center clearance angle of the milling cutter, swing the sleeve to about 10°, and then grind the center clearance angle of each milling cutter edge in turn.
5. Grind the second clearance angle of the milling cutter in sequence.
6. Use the PCD&PCBN tool grinding machine to grind the side edge of the milling cutter. Before the operation, use the center to hold the spiral groove of the milling cutter, align the grinding wheel, and push the sleeve to grind the side edge of the milling cutter.
According to the above-mentioned BT-150H universal grinder grinding end mill method, you can keep your milling cutter new and solve the problem of milling cutter grinding.
Room 1-6, Building 2, Hongfu Science Park, BeiQiJia Town, Changping District, Beijing, China Factory Address:
Xiangtian Industrial Park, San Zhua Lun Street, Jingan County, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province 330600, China Contact: Zhiyong Shu Mobile:0086-13910819265
Fax: 0086-10-61763316-210 E-mail: [email protected]
Tel-Nub: 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265