Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) composite sheet is a new material made of diamond particles of micron size mixed with metal powders such as Co and Ni and sintered on tungsten carbide (WC) substrate under high pressure and high temperature.PCD composite sheet not only has the diamond high hardness, high wear resistance, high thermal conductivity, low friction coefficient, low thermal expansion coefficient, and other superior properties but also has the carbide good strength and toughness. Therefore, it can be cut into the required tool head, welding the tool head on the tool body, through the cutting edge grinding into the PCD tool.
1. The hardness of PCD is very high, 80 to 120 times that of cemented carbide, and the hardness can reach 8000HV, so now many industries will use PCD tools for grinding.
2. The thermal conductivity of PCD is 700W / mK, so the heat transfer speed of the PCD tool is very fast.
3. The friction coefficient of PCD is generally very low, so PCD tools made of PCD materials can significantly reduce the cutting force. This is why most PCD tools are now used in the grinding industry.
4. The thermal expansion coefficient of PCD is only 0.9× 10-6 ~ 1.18× 10-6, which is only 1/5 of that of cemented carbide. Therefore, the thermal deformation of the PCD tool is small and the machining accuracy is high.
5. The affinity between the PCD tool and nonferrous metal and nonmetallic materials is very small, and the chip is not easily bonded to the tooltip to form a chip tumor in the processing process.
Due to the excellent performance of the the PCD tool, it is widely used in the processing of nonferrous and nonmetallic materials.
Room 1-6, Building 2, Hongfu Science Park, BeiQiJia Town, Changping District, Beijing, China Factory Address:
Xiangtian Industrial Park, San Zhua Lun Street, Jingan County, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province 330600, China Contact: Zhiyong Shu Mobile:0086-13910819265
Fax: 0086-10-61763316-210 E-mail: [email protected]
Tel-Nub: 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265