What is the cause of the burn of the workpiece during the grinding of the high-speed CBN wheel?
1. The hardness of the CBN grinding wheel is too high or the grain size is too fine;
2. The speed of the grinding wheel is too high for the workpiece;
3. Insufficient cutting fluid supply, too much feed, and poor heat dissipation conditions;
4. The CBN grinding wheel is not dressed in time or the dressing quality is poor;
5. The excessive vibration swing of the grinding wheel may cause burns due to the constantly changing grinding depth of the workpiece;
6. The clamping of the grinding bow and arrow is not firm enough, and the workpiece stops when grinding;
7. The burn is too deep during rough grinding, and the fine grinding reserve is too small to wear off;
So how do we tell if a piece is burned? Quite simply, it can be checked out by regular pickling. When the surface of the workpiece is wet, we should quickly carry out a visual inspection under the fluorescent lamp. The normal workpiece without burn is a uniform dark gray.
If the crack is cracked, it is a grinding crack. If gray or dark spots, it is decarbonization. If the software point, if there is a cloud-like dark spot, and the boundary is indefinite, it is a soft point. If there are dark patches, continuous lines, or discontinuous lines on the surface of the workpiece along the grinding direction of the grinding wheel, it is considered as a burn.
When grinding the workpiece, if there is a burn, we must find out the reason in time, and take limited measures to solve, only in this way can grinding out the standard quality products.
Room 1-6, Building 2, Hongfu Science Park, BeiQiJia Town, Changping District, Beijing, China Factory Address:
Xiangtian Industrial Park, San Zhua Lun Street, Jingan County, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province 330600, China Contact: Zhiyong Shu Mobile:0086-13910819265
Fax: 0086-10-61763316-210 E-mail: [email protected]
Tel-Nub: 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265