With the continuous development of the grinding industry, tool grinders are now more and more widely used, especially the BT-150H universal grinder. Because this type of grinder equipment not only has a wide grinding range but also has high grinding accuracy and high grinding efficiency, it is widely used. So how do users master the skills of using tool grinders when using them? Next, Demina will give you an introduction.
1. The 2-axis PCD&PCBN tool grinding machine should be securely fixed with bolts, kept upright, and not overturned. The road should be dry and tidy, safe and unobstructed, well ventilated, and well-lit. The power cords should not be entangled with each other and should be kept away from high temperature, oily, and easily damaged places.
2. Before starting the universal tool grinder, please read the manual of the machine carefully, and you can operate the machine only after you are familiar with the machine structure, handle functions, transmission lubrication system, and safe operation specifications.
3. The power plugs and sockets of universal tool grinders should be installed firmly and reliably with good contact. Non-professionals are forbidden to install and repair the electrical system of machine tools.
4. Before starting the machine tool, check whether the voltage and frequency of the power supply are consistent with the motor nameplate requirements.
5. Check the reliability of the electrical system protective grounding before starting the machine tool; check the reliability of the electrical system protective grounding before the bed.
6. The handle of the PCD&PCBN tool grinding machine must be locked before work. The workpiece should be reliably clamped. Before starting the machine tool, the workpiece should be clamped reliably. Before starting the machine tool, fix the protective cover of the grinding wheel and remove the wrenches and other tools left on the machine tool. The protective cover of the grinding wheel should be fixed and the wrenches and other tools left on the machine should be removed.
7. It is forbidden to wear gloves to operate and be careful not to touch the rotating grinding wheel and workpiece with your hands to avoid injury.
8. It is forbidden to install the workpiece and replace the grinding wheel on the running universal tool grinder.
9. When operating the machine tool, employees should protect their hands, eyes, and face, and wear goggles, goggles, caps, and other protective equipment as required. Long hair should be tucked into the cap and long sleeves should be rolled above the elbow.
10. Before maintaining and repairing the machine tool, be sure to cut off the power supply of the machine tool, and confirm safety before entering. Before maintaining and repairing the machine tool, be sure to cut off the power supply of the machine tool and confirm the safety before proceeding.
11. Before turning on the power, make sure that the machine tool switch is in the off position. When the work is completed or temporarily left, make sure that the machine tool switch is in the off position before turning on the power. When the work is completed or temporarily left, please turn off the machine tool. Power switch; please turn off the power switch of the machine tool.
12. If the universal tool grinder machine fails or makes abnormal noise during operation, the machine power should be cut off immediately, and the reason should be checked. If the machine fails or abnormal noise during operation, the machine power should be cut off immediately, the reason should be checked, and the failure should be eliminated. The machine tool can be restarted.
13. Be vigilant when working, and it is forbidden to operate the machine tool after drinking and fatigue.
Room 1-6, Building 2, Hongfu Science Park, BeiQiJia Town, Changping District, Beijing, China Factory Address:
Xiangtian Industrial Park, San Zhua Lun Street, Jingan County, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province 330600, China Contact: Zhiyong Shu Mobile:0086-13910819265
Fax: 0086-10-61763316-210 E-mail: [email protected]
Tel-Nub: 0086-10-62965622 0086-13910819265